Friday 31 August 2018

Pronouncing Diarmaid / Diarmuid and other blog posts

It's always been a bit of a challenge explaining to people how to pronounce Diarmaid (or pronounce Diarmuid depending on how you want to spell it).

So I've now created a blog that covers off that topic and a few other things I'm interested in when I'm not working on the GaelSpell or Anois software.

This new blog is over at the this link Diarmaid Mac MathĂșna Blog (but people sometimes do spell my name as Diarmaid Mac Mathuna or even Diarmuid Mac Mathuna).

I'll be covering off data-driven marketing from an Irish marketing perspective from time to time, and some of my recent blog posts include:

  1. How to pronounce Diarmaid
  2. Fundraising for Charity Cycling: 3 Ideas
  3. Spend less time on Facebook in 5 steps:
  4. Best charities to donate to 2018: How to pick the best Irish charity for you
  5. Cycling clothing Ireland

It's quite a mix of topics but hopefully there's something there that will interest you.




No comments:

Post a Comment